Our Park Guidelines
To maintain the peace, tranquillity and safety of our quiet holiday park, we have listed below Our Park Guidelines that we would like all static caravan owners, guests and visitors to follow. Thank you.
- Please observe the speed limits on all roads leading to and on the parks, including our entrance and finally the farmyard.
- We recommend all caravan owners have a gas safety check every 12 months using an authorised gas engineer.
- Consideration must always be shown to other holidaymakers. Anyone who causes nuisance or distress to others may be asked to leave the park.
- Please ensure you and your children/grandchildren respect the privacy and quietness required by other persons in the park. We have a 10:30 pm curfew that must therefore be strictly respected by all our park users. Please ensure children are in, or around their own plot/pitch by 10 pm.
- Firstly, please help our environment by being a responsible recycler and use the correct bins provided, only for their stated purpose.
- Secondly, try to keep water usage to a minimum, ensuring all taps are turned off after use.
- Thirdly, do not litter on the park or any of the surrounding parkland. Take your litter with you till you find a bin. Litter is harmful to the environment and animals.